(A Division of KgGuruji Consulting & services)
1. Book on Business plan writing skills for Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India.
Linkedin pulse posts
"Make In India" What India should do?
"Five Habits of an excellent educator in 21st Century"
1. Strategic Management : Ethics in professional service firm - Published at The Case Centre, UK (2014)
2. Strategic Management : Strategic planning of renewable energy firm - Published in a book by Dhruva Institute of Management (2010)
3. Entrepreneurship : Naturopathy clinic start-up (2013)
4. Digital Transformation : Transforming customer experience & operational processes - Published at The Case Centre, UK (2015)
5. Services Operations : Service leadership by a blood bank in fast changing world (2015)
6. Supply Chain Management : Outsourcing or insourcing dilemma - Published in Amity Case Research Journal Volume 3 (2014)
7. Services Marketing : Integrated marketing communication challenges in organ donation campaign (2014)
8. Services Marketing : International marketing challenges for a service firm - Published in GRG School of business journal (2014)
9. Services Marketing : Advertising strategy for health-care firm (2014)
10. E-commerce : Business model & e-commerce customer service quality (2015)
11. International Business : Intellectual property rights dispute - Published in Institute for future education, entrepereneurship & leadership (2012)
12. International Business : Marketing entry through Sales process outsourcing - Published in Indira group of institute journal (2014)
KgGuruji combines real-world and academic knowledge of management problems and apply it in practice to augment knowledge and skills. He teaches courses to post graduate management programs and senior executives through KgGuruji Academy and other associate b-schools in India and abroad. This approach reinforces research and keeps abreast of changes in corporate practices. Research is a vital component of KgGuruji Academy's programs, and able to develop and apply theories, approaches and tools in many academic fields, such as strategy, innovation and change. .
Many consulting assignments end up in documenting it as "case study" if client has no objection to share learning with others, many of them have published in a book or circulated directly to faculties in more than 40 countries.
through in-class inventory management
simulation game in MBA/PGDM and
executive education programs
And many more.....
Presented how Nanotechnology can make
wind power cheaper, reduce maintenance,
reduce equipment cost and there by
harness more energy at 3rd Bangalore
Organized by Kachchh University, Bhuj
Organized by IS&BM B-school & Business Standards, Pune
And many more......